Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on (reusable wrapping "paper") Right now I am finishing up sewing some reusable wrapping "paper" inspired by my friend Tricia from many years ago. I have been meaning to do this for a long time and this year I finally had a real excuse to get started. Since all of our Christmas items are in storage (sigh), we have no stockings to hang. I thought instead of making stockings for just one Christmas I would instead make four reusable wrapping paper bags. We'll use them as the children's stockings for this year and then for presents each Christmas thereafter. Simpkin, on the other hand, is trying to claim them year round as a comfortable bed.

What are you working on? Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...